Just some notes for a sleepy morning. And no picture. It would just be scary.
- I wrote about Andrew growing up at gnmparents.com this week.
- Last week, I wrote about Hope and keeping doors (and relationship doors) unlocked.
- Today, January 1, I’m starting a new blog at 300wordsaday.com. It’s about helping people follow Jesus 300 words a day. (If you put up with the spiritual stuff at levite because of other stuff I write, then you probably don’t want to go over there. On the other hand, if you want 3oo words a day about following, feel free to come over and subscribe.)
- Two big phrases running through my head these days: deliberate practice and buyer personas. I’ll talk more about them here. Trust me.
- In May, I’ll be at SOBcon09. I met a bunch of old friends face-to-face there last year.
- In June, our daughter will graduate from high school. In July, she’ll go to West Virginia on a work project. In August, she’ll go to Bethel College.
Thanks to all of you who joined the readership of Levite. I’ve enjoyed the comments and the emails and the tweets and the conversation. I’m looking forward to the next year.
And away we go.