Feeling as mentally swamped as I am? Been thinking and talking as much as I have? walking into another 24 hours of retreat conversations like I am? Maybe you need this as much as I do.
2. Remember the things that you have done rather than the things that you haven’t.
3. Remember that plotlines can turn in an instant, and that this isn’t always bad.
4. Remember the people that actually do love you and consider that they may not be lying when they say, “I love you”.
5. Remember the people that you love and consider that they really need that love.
6. Consider the possibility that you cannot understand God nearly as well as He understands you.
7. Remember to breathe.