We’re all making lists. We’re all looking for three words, for next steps. We all know that we just need to start, that the first step is the most important, that finishing matters. We all know all those things. We all know how to find the tools to help.
Here are 8 questions to help you decide where in your life you want to apply those tools.
- What do I want to finish?
- What do I want to change?
- What do I want to maintain? (Sometimes you are actually doing fine about some things).
- What do I want to refine?
- What do I want to stop doing?
- What do I need to do, though wanting has nothing to do with it?
- What can I finally throw away?
- What do I want to go back to?