Six months. Seems like years. Seems like days.
I decided to give the two of us a way to evaluate these six months. I hope it helps. Pour yourself a cup of coffee (or something) and sit on the deck and let’s reflect a bit.
1. I actually know more about these three people than I did 6 months ago.
________ ________ ________
1a. And here are three things I know about them.
2. If I add my blogs posts together, I have written this many words that wouldn’t otherwise be written: ______
3. Though I wish I’d done more, I have to admit that I’ve given this much _________ (time, money, stuff) to help other people.
4. Though it isn’t as much as I think it should be, I have talked to God _____________ times and I stopped to listen _____________ times.
5. I’ve read about ____ (#) topics. ___% of them had nothing to do with my job.
6. I have told _______ and _______ how much I care about them _______ times a ________ (day/week/year).
7. Six months ago I didn’t know how to __________ and now I do.
8. Though the list keeps growing, I have to admit that I’ve crossed at least ______ items off my to do list every _____ (day/week/month).
Bonus: Go back and write the numbers and phrases and people that you want to be able to list on December 30.