When I look at my recent publishing record here at Levite, I start to worry that I’m not doing anything to build readership, to maintain relationship. I am thinking about that, about how to provide ideas and thinking that matters.
However, I realized that I am generating a fair amount of thinking in a number of places right now. Here are some recent posts:
- Our son Andrew is seeing the country this summer. I wrote about how it felt to say goodbye at gnmparents.com: Watching the road ahead.
- What goes into a chair? A lot of love. Read Part of the Process over at smallbizsurvival.com
- When is a four mile hike not your usual walk? When the pavement isn’t exactly solid. Four miles of water at 300wordsaday.com
- Hope and I are starting a new project at hopefulbooks.blogspot.com.
- We are shifting our biweekly church newsletter to a weekly enewsletter, thanks to mailchimp. They even let us create an archive page on our own site.
As always, thanks for your interest and encouragement.