2. Sometimes it is okay to leave yourself out. (Just tell the story, not how you got there and why it matters so much to you.)
3. Sometimes you need to feel more before you write more. (Just put the draft away. Maybe readers need the mulled version rather than the immediate reaction.)
4. Sometimes it is okay to live parts of life unreported.
5. Brevity, though not obligatory, helps.
6. Sometimes it is easier to write the next post than the current post. (So start both and finish the second one.)
7. Sometimes your heart needs space to catch up with your life. Pay attention.
8. Sometimes you just need to start the tea. (That activity can jar your thinking)