Because I write elsewhere, thanks to the graciousness of some friends, I thought I’d send you to their sites for some posts this week. And I thought you might be interested in the writing of my family, too. (Hope doesn’t write online outside facebook. However, she and I are creating stained glass windows for a production of Fame).
Have a great weekend.
1. Paul Merrill interviewed me about blogging this week. Paul lives in Colorado, but was living in Nairobi when I met him. Of course, I’ve never seen him, but we have emailed and talked (once) and prayed for each other. His questions were very helpful for me.
2. Andrew covered a couple high school hockey games this week for our evening paper. It’s his first hockey writing, but clearly not his first writing.
3. I wrote about Valentine’s Day at gnmparents.com this week. I was talking about the value of gifts that are inappropriate according to Hallmark, but perfect for the giver. When Hope read the post a couple days later, she told me the name of the cactus. Not the genus, but her name for it.
4. Nancy wrote about finishing a quilt this week. The quilt is great. So is the writing.
5. I wrote at smallbizsurvival about at coffeeshop experience I had recently. It was an interesting glimpse of customer service for me.