1. Take your daughter with you and talk about life.
2. Turn off talk radio and have your own thoughts.
2.b. Invent something significant with those thoughts.
3. Drive to a place that matters.
4. Call your sister just to catch up. (And then be sure to call your other sister.)
5. Hold hands.
6. Decide not to get angry at every other driver on the road.
7. Leave 15 minutes earlier than you think you need to.
8. Let work stay at work.
(And you thought it would be about inflating tires, didn’t you? Value isn’t always measured in pennies.)