I spent the month of August writing a post a day to illustrate a sign a day. I’m not exactly sure why, but I did.
This project came back to mind yesterday when Janet gave me a picture frame with one of her photos…and every one of my pictures glued to the frame. It was a wonderful gift. It came from someone who didn’t used to be a blog reader, which reminds me of the value of inviting people into this world. (Thank you Janet, for the gift of your time reading..and the gift of time creating this frame.)
I decided to go back to that month and highlight some of my favorite posts.
1. Remind people of the changes in your life because of the series (August 31 No Going Back)
2. Connect back to one of the posts that tied for the most comments. It was a link post that challenged us to think of how to shape a day in the future. (August 19 A New Week)
3. Link to the other well-visited post which talked about stop lights giving us the opportunity to prepare for the next step in life rather than seeing them as interruptions. (August 20 Waiting, revisited)
4. Send people back to the first post in the series, a description of milemarkers. It’s a great post to review at the end of a year. (August 1 Milestones)
5. Send people back to your post about winding roads. Reviewing it reminds you that on a winding road, half the time you are going the wrong way. Apparently. (August 8 Shortest distance may be slow)
6. Give an example of one of the posts written to accompany guest pictures submitted by friends. (August 16 Unclear. To most people)
7. Show people one of the best examples of marriage you know, in this case my parents. This was written to honor their 51st anniversary (August 25 You first)
8. Give people the opportunity to download the ebook containing the whole month of posts by right-clicking here
For more 8 ways…
To waste your blogging time
To ruin your day
To be thanked
To increase your stress
To explain 2.0 friends to 0.0 parents
To lose your faith
To make yourself angry
To make yourself jealous
To make yourself depressed
To ruin your marriage
Subscribe to this blog for free by clicking here.