1. Assume the worst about your friend’s intentions.
2. Wait too long to eat lunch.
3. Holler at your child and then don’t apologize when you feel bad about it.
4. Decide that the future is inevitable…and quit.
5. Watch your favorite be voted off “dancing with the stars” (or actually have a favorite).
7. Completely ignore the sky…or trees…or stars…or clouds.
8. Ignore the simple pleasures of fresh coffee, hot tea, dark chocolate, hugs, someone who knows how you feel not telling you that they know how you feel, or sleep.
Subscribe to this blog for free by clicking here.