1. Look at it as obligation.
(you love to talk with people when you have to,
2. Look at it as a contract.
(If I promise to do this, You promise to….)
3. Look at it as a monologue.
(Speeches are always more effective than
4. Look at it as a good luck charm.
(might as well, it couldn’t hurt.)
5. Believe you have to be polite.
(If I raise my voice, if I get honest, God will get mad)
6. Look at it as a formula.
(I have to get the words exactly right.)
7. Believe it’s about posture.
(“close your eyes and fold your hands”-“so I can’t pray and drive?”)
Others in the 8 ways series:
Subscribe to this blog for free by clicking here.