I am incapable of profundity tonight. As a result, I only have questions.
1. If everyone has resolved to lose weight this year, where is it all going to be found?
2. If everyone is saving time by being more productive, what bank is that time going to be put in? How much interest is it going to earn?
3. If everyone’s resolutions get broken, does it take a carpenter, a plumber, a counselor or a potter to repair them?
4. I heard today that this is the DIY year. That’s why people are so involved with creating their own media. Why can’t I remember who said it?
5. When people resolve to have more fun, don’t they break the resolution by being serious about it?
Tune in tomorrow when there will be something really worth thinking about.
Blogged with Flock