I end up with lists of stuff to say. So here:
- There is a new logo over in the sidebar as of today. Late last week, I discovered that I had been identified as an official Successful and Outstanding Blogger (SOB) by Liz Strauss at Successful-blog.com Liz is a well-follower, well-respected blogger and writer about blogging. Check out her blog regularly for conversations with other bloggers, suggestions on the details of effective writing and blogging, and some good reflecting. Thanks, Liz!
- At least one of the people who might have been involved in connecting Liz and I is Becky McCray. Becky writes about small business and life in Oklahoma. Last week, Becky wrote a great post about online marketing. Some of you, like me, are doing business on the web. However, we are.
- The last weekend of July, Connie Reece from Austin (hook ‘em Horns), had a competition to make her laugh. Of course, part of the challenge was that we had to use twitter to enter. Today, I was honored when Connie selected me as the Grand Prize winner. Go read the post to find out why. Pick up a tissue as you are traveling. I am humbled to have been part of helping her laugh in this way.
- Andrew has been traveling a lot the past couple weeks. Follow this link to find out why he makes me proud.
- Also over in the sidebar is a link called Bookstore. Through Amazon Associates, I’m putting some of the books I like where you can click to them. If you order anything, it comes through Amazon, it doesn’t cost you extra and I get a referral fee.
- Lots of us are talking to each other in lots of different ways. Chris Brogan has a great discussion of making choices. You may not know what all of these formats are, but that doesn’t matter. The core of the article is that we need to think first about the other person, second about what we are trying to say and third about the mode or channel or technology.
That should give you plenty of reading for tonight. And it will help you figure out where I’m thinking, at least part of the time.
Powered by ScribeFire.